CCEP (Childcare Enhancement with a Purpose) offers free inclusion training to childcare providers statewide. CCEP utilizes experienced teachers and therapists to share simple, practical ways to work with and include children with special needs in childcare centers and family/group childcare homes.
This program offers:
- A curriculum with a mulitdisciplinary approach which utilizes developmentally appropriate practices.
- Free training funding for substitute teachers during training.
- Educational kits.
- Clock-hour credit approved by the Department of Human Resources.
- Onsite consultation and technical assistance.
- Other resources for assistance.
- Choose to Include training
- Quarterly Newsletters: CCEP Summer Newsletter 4th Q FY21
Funded by the Alabama Department of Human Resources.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 256-859-4900.